2008 Acton Reunion

napiertrust
Administrator
Acton Reunion 2008
Archive from Thursday 25 June 2009

We would like to thank the members and their wives for attending the Acton reunion in December.
It was great to see a few more attending this year and bringing their wives/partners and friends.
We would also like to send our good wishes to those who could not attend due to illness etc and hope to see you this next December.
We have been compiling a list of people with Names phone numbers and e/mail addresses for reminders, when the time is near.

So if anyone knows names of ex Napier workers who you think would come to the reunion please inform John Street e/mail. napier_duk(AT)yahoo.co.uk of at info(AT)npht.org

We had a few come from far and wide, Malcolm May from Oklahoma, Andy Hunter from Devon to meet his friend David Peacock, and James Carwyn from Wales, many travelling eighty miles plus to meet old friends.
Those members from Luton and Liverpool are also welcome, we have a member from Luton who comes each year John Rickard who for some years organized the Luton Reunion, so we are a good mixed bunch who are interested in all things Napier.

For those who attended last year and think that they have a suggestion to improve the meeting please let us know.