Albert Edward Dean

Hazel
Hello

I am searching for info on my Great Grandad Albert Edward Dean. He was born 30 Jan 1913 in Bedwelty, Monmouthshire. He was married to Evelyn Davies in Sep 1933 in Crickhowell, Breckonshire. Evelyn was born on 1/11/1911 in Aberystruth, Monmouthshire, Wales and died in 1983 in Havering, Greater London, England. They had 2 children Dian who was born in Jun 1945 in Prescot, Lancashire and my Grandad Patrick who was born on 18/12/1935 he just turned 80.

Albert Edward Dean was an engineer!

Duing the war he worked as an Air Raid Warden for St Johns Ambulance. After the war he moved to St Helens approx 1950s. Then to West Kirby where he worked for Napier & Sons (Aeroplane Engine Factory). My Granddad believes he may of been a manager?

If there are any records on him this would be fantastic.

Many Thanks

Hazel Dean

Re: Albert Edward Dean

ValJJ
I think this is in the wrong place.  Why not put it in the employees section as you might get a reply there.

Val