Calling all Napier Car Owners

napiertrust
Administrator
Archive from Saturday 21 July 2007

We Need You over the weekend of 21st & 22nd June 2008
Our team is collecting a significant display of Napier engines, documents, archives for this major weekend exhibition at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre, Quainton Road, a major heritage site at Quainton Road Station by the lovely village of Quainton near Aylesbury.
We need you and your cars at event celebrating 200 Years of D. Napier & Son.
Our Napier cars are a very important part of the company’s history, especially in regard to the many engineering , racing, record breaking and endurance achievements.
To make this event even more attractive to car owners we are planning to hold a small reception at nearby Waddesdon Manor on the Saturday 21st June where you will have the opportunity of displaying your cars in the drive fronting this important and attractive Rothchild chateau, followed by a private lunch which has been organised at this National Trusts Estates Five Arrows Hotel.
The other very important event for your diaries is the Celebratory Dinner at The Royal Automoblie Club, Pall Mall on the evening of Friday March 28, 2008. We are fortunate that David Burgess-Wise and Mr D Grossmarkhas agreed to be our guest speaker. This is a black tie occasion with many important guests and will be very memorable.
We do hope you will attend both of these events, with regard to Quainton, we will offer any assistance you need to organise your visit. For further information please email or call me, Alastair Reid at info(AT)npht.org