Jeremiah (Jerry) Thomas Jeremiah

Phil Jeremiah
Jerry Jeremiah was my grandfather. He worked at Acton and then moved to Liverpool to set up the Liverpool factory on the East Lancs Road where he worked on the Sabre. He lived on Childwall Valley Road unto the early 1960s. I have some cuttings and the odd photo in albums if anyone is interested.

Re: Jeremiah (Jerry) Thomas Jeremiah

ValJJ
Hi
When did he work in Acton?  Wondering if he knew any of my family, or if any of your photos/cuttings date from then?
Cheers
Val

Re: Jeremiah (Jerry) Thomas Jeremiah

Phil Jeremiah
Not too sure about dates when he started at Acton but he moved from Acton to Liverpool around 1940.
Regards
   Phil

Re: Jeremiah (Jerry) Thomas Jeremiah

Valjj
Ah, much later.  My family were there around 1916-20 plus possibly a bit later.