Make a difference and join the Napier Power Heritage Trust

Make a difference and join the Napier Power Heritage Trust

napiertrust
Administrator
Archive from Wednesday 18 May 2011

Why not join and play your part in ensuring that Engineering Heritage is not lost. You would be made very welcome if you joined the Napier Power Heritage Trust. You do not have to have worked for Napiers; we welcome anyone who is interested in our British Engineering Heritage.
We have a journal which is published and sent to members quarterly. The Trust also attends various events during the year with a publicity / sales stand.
We enjoy talking to people with an interest in D Napier & Son, it’s products and engineering in general so why not join us and make a difference.

Roy Gasson
NPHT Chairman