NPHT makes an Award at Brunel University

NPHT makes an Award at Brunel University

napiertrust
Administrator
Archive from Saturday 8 October 2011

It was decided last year that the Trust would make an award to the best engineering Student at Brunel.
The award was presented by our President at the university’s award ceremony, to Olly Self who is in his final year and has spent some of that year working with Williams F1 team on fuel system design.
There has been some good press reports in the Ealing Gazette and the Hillingdon local papers, both have mentioned the company and our website hopefully this will raise awareness of the Trust and its objectives to keep the Company name alive, and gain some new members.
Full report given in the Autumn newsletter.