Obituary to Joyce Finch

napiertrust
Administrator
Archive from Tuesday 23 February 2010

Joyce Finch
With sadness we have to record the Death of Joyce Finch in Rochester in February 2010.
From the time that the Acton Factory shut in 1968 Joyce spent a lot of time and effort making sure that the Reunions were well supported, by ringing everyone on her list which she added to at each reunion. This task she carried on with until ill health stopped her attending, Joyce will be sadly missed by all the ex Acton employees that she managed to keep in touch with each other.
Her hard work over the years gave the basis to the formation of this Trust. Her funeral will take place at Chatham Crematorium on Tuesday 2 March at 10 am.
We now express our sympathy to Joyce’s family and friends

Roy Gasson
NPHT Chairman